Silvanaslitsread

Silvanaslitsread

Afterburn - Sylvia Day
4 STARS!

YUP as soon as I knew the creator of the one and only Gideon Cross has a new book coming out, I had no doubt that I'll be reading it as soon as it comes out!!

Let me tell you that IT’S SHORT, LIGHT AND EXTREMELY SEXY WITH LOTS OF SHEETS BEING CLAWED!

We have the story of Gia and Jax told in two novellas, Gia never really got over Jax whom she knew in college, loved deeply but he ended up breaking her heart. We meet her a few years after they depart ways and she is a stronger, more ambitious, a different woman from the one Jax knew before.

I loved how Jax pursued Gia and the delicious little game they had going on, in business and in the bedroom. The reader can see that they are both still very much in love with each other!

Afterburn is continued in Aftershock coming out in November but does not end in a cliffhanger, I actually thought the ending was perfect- leaves you wanting to know what comes next without being left in despair.

I cannot wait to see what Gia has in store for Jax in Aftershock.

“I’m on to you, Jackson Rutledge.” My voice was low and hard, unwavering. “I’m going to figure you out.”

a very enjoyable read.